Monday, October 29, 2007

Getting things set up

Yes well I blame it all on Sadie...yes...it's all her fault. I'm in the process of starting to make this place look presentable. At the moment it's far from it. I shall have to tackle Sadie tonight and pick her brain. I don't really want one of the premade templates for this. I want something that will reflect what the blog itself is for. Which is exploring my journey as I study, learn more and put the things I learn into practice. Slowly but surely this place shall come together. And when I have something at my disposal other then MSPaint to work with I'll work on a better logo...I like the general layout I have right now but it needs work. and possibly a spreadsheet to keep track of everything I want to touch on here...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET SPREADSHEET!!!!!!!

*GIGGLE* Oh the evils of spreadsheets!

And, HEY I have a premade template!! *giggle* No, I don't want a premade, either...but I haven't found one that ACTUALLY works yet...I've been trying, trust me on that!!

And this is EXACTLY what I was going to suggest you do the blog on!!! YAYAY!!