Monday, December 31, 2007

Blog 365

Well as my last post alluded to I'm going to tackle the bloogin for 365 days challenge. We'll see how well I do. I know Sadie has got my back in pushing me. She'll hit me on top of the head if she has to...lol Linda from Straight up and Slightly Dirty is doing it as well.

But in case anyone was wondering these are the rules for it.
  • Blog everyday for 365 days.
  • Feb.29th is a Free Day and will be the Blog365 day of rest!(Thanks Leap Year)- You do not HAVE to post to the same blog as long as you post everyday.
  • No internet? Write your post locally and post it once you are back on the grid.
  • Computer Broken? Grab some paper and do some old school blogging.
  • A post is a post, not everything has to be in writing. Photos, YouTube videos, and the like are all considered content.
  • Have fun, because that's the whole point!
Note: If you post offline work, consider changing the date on the post to reflect the day you actually created the content

So Wish me luck. No Matter what I'm going to have fun with it. I did it for November...I think I can do it for all of 2008. There will probably be silly days where it's just a quick snippet or a you tube video...but hey...that's the beauty of this being my blog...it can be anything I want it to be.

2 comments:

Turtleheart said...

Wow, good luck with the 365 blogging challenge!

I'm doing a daily handwritten/paper journal challenge for 2008. I used to be quite regular with journaling, but got out of the habit. Hopefully, I can turn that around in the new year.

Linda said...

Good luck with the insanity - thanks for the link! I've got some post fodder over at my place - there may be too much thinking involved, but oh well, we'll see! Happy New Year!