Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time for reevaluation

I am still planning on doing my Tools of the trade post later today but I wanted post while I had this in my head. I think it's definitely a time for reevaluation in my life right now. There are things...people...that are holding me back and dragging me down. I need to cut the unnecessary things out of my life. The things...and people who have been decietful with me...or lied. The ones that have just stuck around for information. Kind of like cutting the cord on a larger scale. I have people on friends lists on LJ, Myspace, MSN that I haven't talked to in Months...hell some over a year. What purpose are they serving in my life? Others that I have spoken to but it just feels strained and forced. Again...What's the purpose? It's an energy drainer that I just don't need. I need to focus on me and my family and protecting them as best I can from those that wish to harm us.

No comments: