Thursday, December 6, 2007

Never been my strong point...

...keeping organized. Although Sadie might say slightly different since I had been dubbed the queen of spreadsheets at one point. I think trying to stick to a definite schedule is killing my want to write anything. I know I was a day late with my Tools of the trade and I never got around to posting on a Goddess yesterday. Coupled with the fact that I have a lot going on at home with a custody battle and dealing with people I trusted at one point in my life going against everything the Wiccan Rede stands for...yeah I'm a tad frazzled right now.

As frazzled and stressed as I am right now...I can say I'm happier in my life then I have ever been. I have my boys, my hubby, the friends I know that will stand with me through anything. I am on very blessed Witch.

No comments: