Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Well I've been pondering and decided to put up a list of my favorite Witches in TV or movies. Now these are in no particular order. And yes there are Disney Witchs on this list. I have 2 kids and Disney is a staple in this house. I'm watching these shows with them and they are pretty cute. It was hard to get it down to 13 but here they are:

1. The Craft


2. Practical Magic


3. The Harry Potter Series


4. Bewitched


6. The Witches of Eastwick


7. The Wizards of Waverly Place


8. Hocus Pocus


9. The Wizard of Oz


10. Sabrina the Teenage Witch



11. Giles, Tara and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer




12. The Twitches Series



13. The Halloweentown Series

1 comment:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

You list alot of movies I would like to see in the future. Again, thanks for sharing.