Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I did this week instead of blog

1. I made bagels - Yes that's right I made my own fresh bagels (I have pics for weekly winners)

2. Snuggled on the couch with my hubby while we had no internet Monday night and watched The Riches

3. Snuggled with the kids on the couch and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks (again...save me please)

4. Attempted to "find my desk" - I swear its under all this crap somewhere

5. Laundry - Yeah not exactly spectacular

6. Tried a recipe for a low salt "mexican lasagna" - surprisingly not bad and the kids want it again.

7. Actually sat at the kitcen table all together and ate dinner while we talked about what the boys did in school.

8. More laundry

9. Worried about Sadie, E and K....a lot

10. Looked for more things to make on this modified diet I have to keep

11. Searched another store for more sodium free stuff

12. Prayed to the Goddess for Guidance

13. Tried to come up with something more exciting for today's Thursday Thirteen but as you see...it didn't work...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alvin and the Chipmunks are going to the be the end of me I know it..I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

homemade bagels...yummmm....