Monday, January 7, 2008

Dreams

Well this weekend I had one that left me sitting there going "huh" Sadie and I were going to a particular pagan shop (which right there set off my alarms since we don't even live in the same state right now) It wasn't located anywhere near where the actual store is...but it's a dream...i digress. Anyway we go into the store and the owner was teaching a class and as we walked in she said quite clearly, "You aren't a real witch unless you cast spells for everything in your life." Well this set me off since I am VERY careful about doing anything. What can I say I'm an overly cautious witch... Needless to say this started an arguement about spell use and the like. Granted the person I was arguing with in my dream I have little respect for as a pagan since she had been known to use spells and the like to try and manipulate people...directly in contrast with the rede.

2 comments:

Lydia Netzer said...

Hmm... I heard once, though, that everyone in your dream is actually a facet of yourself, so any argument you have is actually an argument against some element inside you. Could be wrong though!

Newrose said...

I have heard that before. I'm not sure if it applies this time though. Mainly beacuse the person I was arguing with in the dream is known for crossing the line when it comes to the rede. I could be wrong...i guess time will tell

Thanks for stopping by!