Sunday, January 6, 2008

Things to do this week...

Let's see if I can get a list up and actually stick with it....hehe
  1. Post about the dream I have last night and how it applies to my life as a witch
  2. Decide if I'm going to keep the blog here or set up a wordpress one on my poisonousroses hosting account.
  3. Come up with a name for the pagan online store
  4. Start getting the store set up with inventory and all that
  5. Email Tara about setting up the Master Usui Reiki attunement
  6. Finish updating the blogroll with the rest of my links

2 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

What kinds of items are you going to seel on your online store?

Newrose said...

I'm still working through everything and deciding what to put up there and what to not to. There will definitely be some of the basics...candles...both charged and regular herbs...oils...