Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Year ago.

Was one Year ago I started frantically working with my pendulum, praying, lighting candles and generally begging the God and Goddess to give me a different answer. One year ago my best friend Sadie's Daughter started coughing. From there their world dropped out from underneath them as the reality of what was really going on with K worked its way into their lives. I think my pendulum got severly ticked off at me because I kept repeating the question over and over again to be sure. But it always came back the same.

You want to know the part that sucks the most from my end? That I'm several states and approximately a 12 hour drive away and can't do a damn thing about it. I had always wanted to learn Reiki...but the various things that Sadie has had to endure with all the tests and therapies pushed me harder to learn so that I could send healing energy to those two sweet little angels (and their Momma as well because I know she needs it too. Basically so that I could do something to help. Being that far apart from your best friend and not being able to help when they need it just plain sucks!

Well Sadie is starting a fundraiser for CFF and I want to help by spreading the word. I know we have a few that read both of our journals and some that just read one or another. Now we never actually see the money it goes directly to CFF through Change.org So please...if you can spare anything...please donate to this worthy cause. Yes I know it says in my daughter's name...but it's the widget Sadie made up :p


Donate at Change.org

No comments: