Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tools of the Trade - Other Witches

Ok just like last week I know some of you might be saying HUH?? How are other witches a tool. Well as I learned myself lately. Sometimes we need someone to bounce something off of. Sometimes we need to talk something out. Just because a witch is a Solitarty practitioner doesn't mean you can't talk to other wiches.

Last night is a perfect example. I've been struggling to sort out and understand the messages I'm getting...so I called Sadie and we sat down and talked through it. Granted I think I had her falling out of her chair laughing so hard at one of my dreams but hey I gave her a good laugh. While I may not agree with everything her reading said or want to see it come to pass right now...it did help that we could work through it together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wait...are you saying that I'm a TOOL?

Well, lah-dee-dah...:P

*giggle* But yes, you're right. Knowing I can text you or call you when I'm totally clueless...BIG TIME help. Although I'd never call you a tool :P