Friday, March 28, 2008

Help us Help THEM!!!

For awhile I was posting recipies on Fridays but today I'm doing something completely different. I'm going to ask for help. Not for me. Not for one of my kids. But for a bunch of kids/people and one kids in particular. Now don't get me wrong I love all of Sadie's kids but I've always felt a sort of connection with K. I mean come on. How could you not love this face?



Anyway Sadie and some other great blogging ladies are going to be participating in Great Strides in Indiana. I can't personally walk with them, although I wish I could. What I can do is this though. Sadie has already offered to donate 10% of whatever you buy from our store Newrose Naturals that she has made. Well I'm upping it. ANYTHING you buy from our store...10% will go to the Great Strides walk and CFF. Or you can click one of our widgets and donate today as well. Either way let's help these kids...help the CFF find a cure for them.

No comments: