Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tools of the Trade - Mirrors

I know a lot will look at this and say huh? How are mirrors a tool for a witch. Well I've mentioned mental mirrors before in dealing with negative energy. I've talked to witches who have during a spell smashed a mirror and placed the shards deep in the dirt facing out to reflect negative energy and anything that might want to wish them ill will. Personally for me the on top of my alter is a mirror in the shape of the table. I know keep a charged mirror at my desk at work. You can use mirrors in tons of spells.

Charge one and put it in a plant or a bush in front of your house facing away from the house to reflect ill will. Keep a charged on in your purse to keep away negative energy. It's reflective...charge it with your purpose and you are ready to go :)

No comments: