Friday, May 23, 2008

Ask me anything

Well since joinging things like BlogHerAds, and all the lovely ladies at AllMediocre I'm getting more people here that are reading that aren't necessarily pagan. So I thought I would open this up. Ask me anything! Yes Anything. Now I reserve the right to refuse to answer any question. But I doubt there will be anything that outrageous that I need to refuse it :) I know a lot of things about being a witch can leave people with a resounding feeling of huh?

Just thought I would open this up to possibly dispell some of the rumors :) You can post them here or email me. Whichever you prefer.

4 comments:

anymommy said...

Fun. I have so many. Do you celebrate any holidays - like the solstice or equinox? What's your favorite?

Is there a 'top witch' in the USA that sets policies and the like?

I had my fortune told in New Orleans and it was a little too close for comfort. Do you believe in fortune telling? What makes someone authentic?

Another allmediocre gal

Newrose said...

YAY Questions!! I'll be answering all the ones I get in a post this week. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Just visiting from All Mediocre! I was an Eclectic Wiccan for many years before converting back to Atheism {mostly for comfort}.

Did you choose to be a Pagan, or was it already practiced in your family?

How did you make that decision, what about Paganism intrigued you?

And, to branch off of anymommy's question- do you believe that tarot card, or palm readings {etc} can be done through the computer {or phone for that matter}?

Urm, that's all I got for now! :)

Sarah said...

Oh the temptations to ask you really embarrassing questions here just abound...seriously, girlie. I'm bursting at the seams.

But I'll settle with - What is your most embarrassing moment?

And I know your pagan past...

But what ever inspired you to convert me? No, wait...that's not how it happened...It was all that research *G*

Okay, really...another real question...(and this is hard because I already know so much about you, you do know this)...

If you didn't have jackassery restrictions and could live ANYWHERE...where would you live?