Monday, May 12, 2008

New Layout and New Link

Soon there will be a new layout and a new Link for my little home on the web. Sadie talked me into going to Wordpress. Trust me I was fighting her hard on that one since it entailed learning a new way of coding if I was going to get the layout I wanted and getting it to look the way I wanted it. And I REALLY like how easy Blogger is. Slowly but surely it came together with much help from my Sadiekins After that I will work on my other blog that I hinted at a few weeks ago. For personal reasons I have been putting that one off, but it will happen as another Wordpress blog.

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

I found you through AllMediocre. Looks like you got moved in from blogger well. I have had yearnings to leave blogger but can never get up the nerve.