Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I'm thinking about other then blogging right now

1. My garden, wish we had the money to do what I want with it. It will have to wait a little while longer

2. Family trip/honeymoon the first week of July. A week away from everything at the beach

3. My meeting yesterday went amazing. I feel so good about what's coming there (sorry really can't elaborate because of prying exes and their spies and all that)

4. I really need finish the blankets I'm knitting.

5. The cards can't always be right and no matter how hard it is you have to accept it

6. Tomorrow I get to feel like a teenager all over again.

7. I want to belly dance!!

8. This weather really needs to make up it's mind. 80 one day 50 the next. Whoever pissed off Mother Nature could you please apologize so it will stop.

9. My creative muse needs to come back and be consistent....the here today gone tomorrow is frustrating

10. Looking forward to my Reiki Master Attunement

11. I seriously need to clean my desk it's slowly disappearing again

12. Have an INSANE need to go to the Indy area

13. Letting go of the cards being wrong is hard.

No comments: