Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're Movin on up...

....to the east side...

Ok well not really but I am moving. Not physically. NOOOOOOOOOOO don't that enough in the past year I'm staying put here for quite some time. I have like Blogger a lot in the time I've been here. But there are some features that aren't here that a Wordpress blog does have. I want to be able to keep certain eyes from peering at what I'm writing (My ex is a PITA!!!) There are things I have wanted to blog about that I haven't been able to do so because of that reason. Some posts will be password protected... I don't anticipate a lot of them...but they could be there.

So without further adieu my new home is....

http://dracosrose.poisonousroses.us/

Please update your bookmarks if I'm lucky enough to be there as well as any blogrolls :)

No comments: