Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gems - Tigers Eye

I figured I'd start with Tiger's Eye because surprisingly it's one of my favorite.

The following is from The Wiccan Glade:
Combines the energy of the sun and earth, making it very peaceful. This stone helps with clarity, intuition and releasing introversion and fear. Used in treatment of disorders of the eye, throat, reproductive system and intestines. It also helps improve night vision and spinal alignment. Tiger's Eye clears negative energy from the Solar Plexus, returning the negative energy to the sender. It also makes one invisible to negative energy sources and protects them against psychic attack. The Chakra most associated with it is the 3rd Chakra, also known as the Solar Plexus.


Now keep in mind I almost always have on the amythest bracelet that Elise gave me or the Amethyst necklace that Sadie made for me. But I always always always have my tiger's eye goddess on me. It is either on my chain with my pentacle or in a pocket or hell stuck in my bra. I'm completely serious. I have another co-worker that is witchy like me and she'll randomly pull gems out of her bra to make sure she still has them.

To me leaving the house without my tiger's eye and my pentacle(s) is like walking around unprotected. I work in a call center with a lot of people. I've talked about energy leeches before...for me tiger's eye is a must. For other people it may have a different effect. I have another friend who Tiger's eye kinds tweaks them and makes them aggressive. For me...it's protection...

No comments: