Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tools of the Trade - Oracle Cards

There are a lot of different tools witches use while they are practicing their craft. Some use runes some use Tarot Cards. I myself LOVE my pendulum. Although it does not appear to like certain people. (Another post for another time) You can do Stitchomancy...read tea leaves...candle Wax...the possibilities are endless. One that I like to use as well is Oracle Cards. A few months back I was asked to help out with the Harry Potter Release Party. I've mentioned her before I think but my friend and mentor Tara has asked me to help out. We were going to be doing Oracle Cards. The set I got was Trust Your Vibes, Oracle Card Deck By Sonia Choquette I LOVE these cards. I have a woman at work that I do readings for on occasion and use them for myself as well. I didn't think I'd like cards...because Tarot always looked so complicated. By I ended up likeing them. Granted by the end of the party I ended up with an energy buzz whish the hubby benefitted from...but the next day I had an energy Hangover.

My point is you won't necessarily like everything you try and everything is not going to click. You have to find what works for you and when you do work with it. The cards don't necessarily have all the answers but they are a good tool for guidance.

No comments: