Saturday, November 17, 2007

Reiki Attunement

HOLY CRAP WOW!! Is the first thing that comes to mind. Tara's energy has always been infectious for me when I'm around her but today I went over and we hung out and I had my first degree attunement. Talk about an energy high. I got a glimpse at one of my guides during one of them (it's broken down into 4 parts. It's a woman. She has extremely long hair almost to her knees. I couldn't tell the color but it was darkish...not blond. She was wearing almost like peasant clothing, a skirt and blouse. She was standing by a river. She had a smile that was gentle and made you feel safe. I will definitely have to explore who she is and see what she has to tell me. Tara also told me I have a male guide as well. That he's "family" or at least he's around when my family is. He has dark hair and a dark mustache. I'll have to check with my parents and see if that fits any description they know. I think that might be the male energy I felt at Samhain.

Anyway we did all four parts of the attunement and the energy rush/high is amazing!!! Tara said when I first got there that my energy was all over the place. She hit me with her aura clearing spray right when I got there...I love her sprays and ointment. Need to make some flying ointment too...

No comments: