Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Say what you need to say

I'm a huge John Mayer fan as it is. Went with the hubby to see him live over the summer. He's an incredibly talented singer/songwriter/performer. Helps that he's absolutely adorable to boot...lol Anyway I went to his site today like I usually do about once a week to see if there's anything new (and to get some insight on some things I got from my guides) and I find this song I've posted below. Now does this apply to a "pagan blog about my journey/studies" Hell yeah it does. Listen to the words...

Say what you need to say

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You better know that in the end it's better to say too much
Then never to say what you need to say again...


I spend so much time holding back and filtering myself. Thinking it over and over and over...and did I mention over again? Yeah I do it a lot. Well I'm not doing it anymore. I'm not living with Regrets anymore.

No comments: