Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Meditation

Meditation is something that is a good tool even if you aren't a witch. Just the relaxation of it can do wonders for you. I know some don't think they can do it because they say their mind goes a million miles a minute and they can't focus on just nothing...For that I suggest Guided Meditation. Get a CD...video....DVD...tape...and follow along with it. They have them at metaphysical shops and even at places like Barnes and Noble.

For me I meditate either by playing some music that is relaxing....some Enya maybe...and let the music start to relax me. I've also used a candle and my crystal ball and essentially gazed into it to into a trance like state. I've even done the guided meditation with Tara in a few of her classes.

The thing is you should try and do it every day. I'm not so good about this one. I really need to do it more then I do. It not only relaxes you but helps get rid of stress and helps get your body back intune a little bit.

*note to self* Must meditate more often

2 comments:

onelittlepagan said...

I've been wanting to meditate everyday as well. I think it helps to have a set time in which to do it. Do you have a special time set aside, and does that time work for you?

Good luck!

Newrose said...

I try and do it every day but I find life's little things pushing it aside. Whether it's the kids or housework it seems to get shoved to the wayside.

I'm trying to be better about it though.